Home > Wildstar > It’s the Final Countdown!

It’s the Final Countdown!

Wildstar Online launches tomorrow! (well at least for those who pre-ordered) Guess what I’ll be doing all weekend?? Oh yeah. Thankfully my first trimester is *almost* over (2 more weeks!) and I’ve been slowly getting my energy back.

Yanni just got a new laptop so I might have him try it out as well. He tried the beta on his old machine and got lag city, cursed at the world and gave up. But if he doesn’t play, he won’t be seeing much of me this weekend… except for the back of my head.

We have decided to take MT to the Caretaker server on the Exiles side. It will be weird having the blue portrait instead of the red one. But the Exiles have bunny chicks. And who wouldn’t want to play a bunny chick?? My bunny chick will be an Esper. That’s all I played in the beta and I enjoyed it, so I may as well stick with it! I’ll also stick with farming professions to start, need to make some money somehow. So she’ll be a miner/survivalist. Roughly half my goodies will go to the GB and the other half will fund my subscription….eventually.

As for paths, in the beta I chose Settler, since it looked pretty cool. But after playing a Settler? I have come to the realization that it is the WORST possible path to take if you’re ADHD. For real. I would lose hours of leveling time because I saw something shiny on the ground. I only made it to level 16. ALL THE SHINIES!!! I had to fix ALL the broken banners, plant ALL the flowers, turn on ALL the lights…..holy waste of friggin’ time batman. But I had to stop and do it all because, well, it was shiny dammit!!!

So no Settler for me. Explorer looked a bit annoying, so I am going to try the Scientist. I’m aware Scientists still have shinies, but it can’t be as bad as the Settlers. Or I just might be better off as a Soldier. I can’t decide! That’s right, I’m an ADHD Libra. I think in the end my path choice will come down to eenie meenie miney mo.

The guild will hopefully be up and running this weekend. Depending on how soon we can get some gold together to actually start it. Tai and Myranda are beasts though. I’m sure they’ll be good for it!

About these ads
Categories: Wildstar
  1. Myranda
    May 30, 2014 at 5:29 am

I’m super excited! Not quite excited enough to wake up at 2am, but excited. My plan was to go Granok Explorer Medic, but I’m still undecided on the Granok part. I may go Exile Human instead. They’re prettier.

I didn’t get Myranda in the name reservation, so I have to switch names. I think my medic will be Myrabel.

We’ll get the guild money in quick order. I’ve actually considered leveling a character to 10 just to get the money and then starting my real character. In beta, I was able to get to level 10 in just a few hours after I was practiced at it.

• May 30, 2014 at 6:18 am

I’m not getting up at 2am, I’ll start playing when I decide that I’m going to roll my lazy ass outta bed LOL. Though that tends to be pretty early these days.

• Myranda
        May 30, 2014 at 6:45 am

I’m shooting for between 7 and 8am CST. I suppose we’ll need to use the forums to let everyone know who we’re playing as so we can be found before the guild is made.

• May 30, 2014 at 6:54 am

Yah, I’ll also get on vent. I’ll probably be online around 9am EST. Possibly earlier. Depends on when baby wakes up my bladder. lol

2. May 30, 2014 at 12:08 pm

Scientists you get a pet Droid to help you can, you can get hats for it one of them is Bunny ears!

But going to be on 2am trying to get the Name Wynn

3. May 30, 2014 at 12:09 pm

damit *Scan

4. BoJangles
    June 3, 2014 at 12:52 pm

I’m pretty sold on playing, Will likely buy the game on payday Thursday.

1. No trackbacks yet.